AP SSC exams 2019: The class 10 date sheet or exam timetable for Andhra Pradesh board has been released on the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh – bseap.org.
AP SSC exams 2019: Exam date
The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) public exams will begin from March 18 and conclude on April 2, 2019.
AP SSC exams 2019: Syllabus in detail
- Prepositions, Conjunctions, Verb, Adjective, Tenses, Sentences, Transformation of Sentences, Reading Comprehension, Punctuation, Articles, Vocabulary, Writing
- Sets, Polynomials, Real Numbers, Pair of Linear, Quadratic Equations, Geometry, Mensuration, Trigonometry, Probability, Statistics
- Heat, Light- Reflection and Refraction, Magnetism, Electric Current
- Acids, Bases, Salts, Atomic Structure, Chemical Reactions, Metallurgy, Carbon and its compounds
- Sexual Reproduction, Genetics, DNA, Evolution
- Partition and Independence, Independence movement, The World Wars, Industrialisation, Trade and Globalization
- Climate of India, Indian Rivers, Agriculture, Water resources, Mineral resources, Power resources
- Indian Economy- Role and sector, Ideas of Development, Production, Employment, Consumer Awareness.
There will be a different set of question papers for each subject. If any student attempts answers to a wrong set of question paper as the one assigned, their candidature will be cancelled, according to the official release. Candidates who appear at the wrong centre than the one allotted will also be disqualified.
About Board of Secondary Education Andhra Pradesh
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh was established on 1953 and its functions is an autonomous body under the Andhra Pradesh’s Department of Education. It was also called as the Directorate of Government Examinations.