SAIL Bokaro Operator Technician Admit Card 2019 Released: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bokaro has released the admit card for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. All such candidates who have applied for these posts can download their Admit Card from the official website of SAIL Bokaro – bslsail.org.
In order to download the SAIL Bokaro Operator Technician Admit Card 2019 candidates would require to furnish their registration ID and password on the on portal.
It is to be noted that a total of 275 posts had been declared by SAIL for recruitment of Operator-cum-Technician Trainee and Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee posts. Out of which 95 Posts are for Operator-cum-Technician Trainee (S-3), 10 are for Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler) (S-3), 121 Posts for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (AITT) and 49 Posts are for Attendant-cum-Technician Trainee (ITI).
Candidates should note that they will have to appear in Written Examination and the minimum qualifying marks in Written Examination will be determined based on 50 percentile score (for UR Category) and 40 percentile score (for SC/ST/ OBC (NCL) & PWD candidates. Candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for Skill Test / Trade Test.
SAIL Bokaro Operator Technician Admit Card 2019 Download Process
- Visit the official website i.e. bslsail.org
- On the Hope Page, they will get the link Download admit card for Attendant cum Technician Trainee (ACTT-ITI), Operator cum Technician (Boiler) against advt. no. BSL/R/2019-02 and Operator-cum-Technician Link.
- When you will click the link, a new window will be open where you will have to provide your credentials like Application No./Registration No, and Date of Birth.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.