SSC has commenced conducting CHSL Tier-1 2018-19 CBE Exam from 1stJuly and will last till 26th July 2019. In this article we are going to share the important memory based Questions as per the feedback received by the candidates who have appeared for SSC CHSL Tier-1 2018-19 Exam. Candidates are advised to definitely cover these questions for scoring high marks in the Exam.
Let’s have a look at the Important Questions that are being covered in the SSC CHSL Tier-1 2018-19 Exam:
Day 3: 3rd July 2019
1. Who designed Indian Flag?
Ans: Pingali Venkayya
2. Dolomite is the ore of:
Ans: Calcium Magnesium Carbonate
3. First Non British MCC President:
Ans: Kumar Sangakkara
4. Pandit Shiv Shankar Pandit plays which instrument?
5. Padma river in Bangladesh is the tributary of which Indian River?
6. Committee who submitted report to RBI on increasing digital payments:
Ans: Nandan Nilekani Committee
7. Valley of flowers is located in:
Ans: North Chamoli, Uttarakhand
8. India won 2nd Cricket World Cup in which year?
9. Who is the BCCI Ethics Officer (Ombudsman)?
Ans: Justice D.K. Jain (retd.)
10. Smriti Irani is the cabinet minister for:
Ans: Minister of Women and Child Development and Minister of Textiles
11. New airport in Gujrat will be built in which city?
Ans: Rajkot Greenfield International Airport is a greenfield airport to be built at Hirasar, Gujarat
12. When was Revenue Act passed?
Ans: July 1, 1862
13. What is PaaS in Cloud computing?
Ans: Platform as a Service
14. Which day is celebrated on 3rd June 2019?
Ans: Bicycle Day
Day 2: 2nd July 2019
1. Which state share longest boundary with china?
Ans: Janmmu and Kashmir
2. Who wrote the book Kamayani?
Ans: Jaishankar Prasad
3. Who was the first emperor of syed dynasty?
Ans: Khizr Khan
4. Narendra Modi Movie was directed by:
Ans: Omung Kumar
5. Who is MSME minister?
Ans: Nitin Gadkari
6. Bhupendra hazarika Dam connect Assam to which state?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
7. Which state separate Bhutan & Nepal?
8. Who was the captain of 2018 women hockey team?
9. Ram Vila Paswan’s Party Name?
Ans: Lok Janshakti Party
10. Shashi Tharoor Lok Sabha Constituency
Ans: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
11. Full form of SWIFT:
Ans: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication
12. Full form of TIN in GSTIN:
Ans: Tax Identification Number
13. Who is the Vice Captain of Indian Cricket Team in ICC World Cup 2019?
Ans: Rohit Sharma
14. Which bank issued election bond?
Ans: State Bank of India (SBI)
15. Who was the PM of Britain in 1876 when Royal titles act was passed?
Ans: Benjamin Disraeli
16. Who was the Captain of Asian Women Indian Kabaddi Team?
Ans: Payel Chowdhury
17. Joint process of vaporisation and condensation is called:
18. Paan Singh Tomar related to which sport?
Ans: Steeplechase running
19. Musical group in Church are also called:
20. Rani ki vav is in which state?
21. The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) was set up in:
22. Who won USD 100000 Nine Dots Prize – Global Book Prize?
Ans: Annie Zaidi
23. Who won Silver medal in 2018 Asian Game in horse racing?
Ans: Fouaad Mirza
24. Headquarter of Union Bank of India is located in:
25. Which State banned e-cigaratte in India?
26. Costume color of Mohiniyattam Dance:
27. Panchavati is situated in which State?
28. Full Form of RAM:
Ans: Random Access Memory
29. Bangladesh defeated which team first in ICC World Cup 2019?
Ans: South Africa
30. What is Ubuntu?
Ans: Linux operating system
31. Mahatma Gandhi’s mother name:
Ans: Putlibai Gandhi
32. Google was incorporated in:
33. Cannes 2019 Film Festival was held in which country?
34. Currency of Myanmar:
Day 1: 1st July 2019
1. Who is the CEO of World bank?
Ans: Kristalina Georgieva
2. Where did Gautama Buddha was born?
Ans: Lumbini, Nepal
3. World’s smallest statue situated in
4. Who is the Deputy CM of Bihar?
Ans: Sushil Modi
5. Which of the following country will host G-20 summit 2019?
6. First newspaper of Independent India:
Ans: Bengal Gazette
7. Sai Parneet is related to which of the following Sport?
8. Which country won first cricket world cup?
Ans: West Indies
9. Third Battle of Panipat took place in the year:
10. Who is the First Lokpal of India?
Ans: Pinaki Chandra Ghose
11. How many total seats are there in Rajya Sabha?
12. Article for lokpal?
Ans: The Lokpal and Lokayuktas Act, 2013, commonly known as The Lokpal Act,
13. Who is the CM of Goa?
Ans: Pramod Sawant
14. Headquarter of WHO situated in:
15. Who is the railway Minister?
Ans: Piyush Goyal
16. Longest bone in human body:
17. Who is the author of the book “India 2020”?
Ans: A.P. J. Abdul Kalam
18. Which color indicates peace in Indian flag?
19. Full form of GST
Ans: Goods and Services Tax
20. Who won the first ever silver medal in Rio Olympics for India?
Ans: P.V. Sindhu became the first ever Indian woman to win the Silver medal at the Olympics
21. What is the chemical name of salt?
Ans: Sodium chloride
22. Which country won FIFA 2018?
23. Full form of DNA
Ans: Deoxyribonucleic acid
24. National day of voters observed on
Ans: 25th January
25. What is the unit of Sound?
Ans: decibels (dB)
26. Finance commission comes under which of the article of Indian constitution
Ans: Article 280
27. Who is the first chairman of Finance commission
Ans: K. C. Neogy
28. Chemical formula of Dry Ice
29. Koldam project is built on which river?
Ans: Satluj River
30. Founder of Facebook
Ans: Mark Zuckerberg
31. 1st Indian woman to cross English Channel:
Ans: Arati Gupta
32. Bhoodan Andolan related to
Ans: The Bhoodan Movement or Land Gift Movement was a voluntary land reform movement in India, started by Acharya Vinoba Bhave in 1951 at Pochampally village which is now in Telangana, India, and known as Bhoodan Pochampally.
33. Who is the Chief Of Indian Navy?
Ans: Karambir Singh
34. Chattisgarh shares its boundary with which states?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh in north, Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra in west, Telangana in southwest, Odisha in east and Jharkhand in northeast
35. ICC World Cup 2019 started on which date?
Ans: 30 May 2019
36. First search engine invented by whom?
Ans: Alan Emtage
37. Which country has decided to separate from IWC?