SC GD Constable Result 2019: The Staff Selection Commission will declare the GD Constable exam result on June 21, 2019, on the official website. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results on the official website SSC- ssc.nic.in.
As per the media report, the tentative date of result for SSC GD Constable Result 2019 has been changed and now the result will be announced on June 21, 2019. All those candidates who appeared in the exam will be able to check their result, once it is declared on the official website.
SSC GD Constable Result 2019: Exam date
SSC GD Constable Exams was conducted from March 1 to March 11, 2019. The SSC jobs 2019 examinations were held to fill approx 54,953 (47,307 males and 7646 females) vacant posts.
SSC GD Constable Result 2019: How to download
Step 1: Go to the official website of SSC- ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the home page, select Results.
Step 3: Click on the direct link “SSC GD Results 2019”.
Step 4: Enter your SSC GD registration number and date of birth.
Step 5: Your SSC GD result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
Step 6: Download and take a print out of your SSC GD result 2019 for future use.
SSC GD Constable exam pattern
- The computer-based examination will have 100 objective questions carrying 100 marks
- There will be four sections and each section will have 25 questions carrying 25 marks each
- 25 questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning
- 25 questions on General Knowledge and General Awareness
- 25 questions on Elementary Mathematics
- 25 questions on English/ Hindi
- Candidates will be given 90 minutes to solve the paper
The questions in all the above components will be of Matriculation level
SSC GD Constable Result 2019: SSC GD Constable selection process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST) and Medical Examination.