Staff Selection Commission (SSC) SI Delhi Police/CAPFs and ASI CISF Examination 2017 revised vacancy list has been released by the Staff Selection Commission.
Candidates may check the notification on its official website – ssc.nic.in.
SSC SI Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CISF result: Vacancy details
- SI (Exe) Total Male vacancies: 616
- Open: 548
- Ex-Serviceman: 68
- SI (Exe) Total Female vacancies: 256
- Open: 256
- SI (GD) Total M/F vacancies in CAPFs: 1292
- CRPF: 374
- BSF: 343
- ITBP: 278
- CISF: 88
- SSB: 209
- ASI (Exe) Total M/F Vacancies in CISF: 1200
- ASI (Exe) male: 1080
- ASI (Exe) female: 120
SSC SI Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CISF result: Major changes
- 63 (sixty three) candidates who were earlier ‘Not selected’ have now qualified the said exam
- 61 (sixty one) candidates who were earlier declared as ‘Selected’ do not now qualify the exam in the revised result
- There has also been a change in the posts allocated to 84 candidates
- With regard to female candidates, though there has been no change in their allocation to various posts, a change has been effected in their All India ranking
Along with releasing the Final Result for SSC SI Delhi Police, CAPFs and ASI CISF Exam 2017, the Commission also released the cut-off for each paper basis which the candidates have been shortlisted for the next round.
Accordingly, a total of 5076 candidates (4221 Male and 855 Female) were qualified for Document Verification of the said examination.