UPSC Admit Card 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards of Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2019, Geologist Exam 2019, Indian Economic Service Exam 2019 and Indian Statistical Service Examination 2019 on the official website of the commission, the link for which is upsc.gov.in
All the candidates can download the UPSC admit cards till June 30, 2019 4 pm.
UPSC Recruitment Exam 2019: Exam schedule
- As per the schedule, the combined competitive exam for recruitment to junior time scale will begin on June 28.
- Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist exam: June 28, 29 and June 30.
Steps to download UPSC Admit Card 2019 for various posts:
- Log on to the official website, upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Admit Card’
- Click on the link ‘E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC’
- On the new page, select the exam you will be appearing for
- Read all the instructions carefully and take the print out of ‘Important Instruction’
- Download the admit card ‘By Registration Id ‘or ‘By Roll Number’
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take print out of the same
- COMBINED GEO-SCIENTIST AND GEOLOGIST EXAMINATION, 2019
- INDIAN ECONOMIC SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2019
- INDIAN STATISTICAL SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2019
UPSC Recruitment Exam 2019: Vacancy details:
- Indian Economic Service: 32 vacancies
- Indian Statistical Service exam: 33 vacancies
- The use of any mobile phone (even in switched off mode), pager or any electronic equipment or programmable device or storage media like pen drive, smart watches etc. or camera or blue tooth devices or any other equipment or related accessories either in working or switched off mode capable of being used as a communication device during the examination is strictly prohibited. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/bluetooth or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safe-keeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard
- Please note that entry into the Examination Venue shall be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination i.e. 08:50 AM for the Forenoon Session and 01:50 PM for the Afternoon Session. No candidate shall be allowed the entry into the Examination Venue after closure of the entry
- Bring the e-Admit Card (print out) along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card, in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results
The Union Public Service Commission, established on October 1, 1923, is India’s central agency authorised to conduct examinations such as Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination.