WBJEE 2019: The online application process for West Bengal Joint Entrance examination will begin from December 26, and is scheduled to be closed on January 22, 2019.
After completing the online application process, the candidates can make necessary connection on their application form if any from January 23 to 25, 2019.
For online registration, mobile number and a unique email ID is a must.
WBJEE 2019: Entrance examination date
The entrance examination is expected to be conducted on May 26. The WBJEE admit card is expected to be available online on May 14 and the result on July 2, 2019.
WBJEE 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed class 12 or equivalent exam with Physics and Mathematics as subjects
- They should have chemistry/ biotechnology/ biology/ computer science/ computer application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects
- Candidates should score at least 45 per cent marks in the above subjects
- There is 5 per cent relaxation for the reserved category students
WBJEE 2019: Important dates
- Starting of online application: December 26, 2018
- Last date to apply online: January 22, 2019
- Online correction of JEE applications: January 23 to 25, 2019
- Availability of admit card: May 14, 2019 (Tentative)
- Date of examinations: May 26, 2019 (Tentative)
- Paper-I (Mathematics): 11- 1 pm
- Paper-II (Physics and Chemistry): 2-4 pm
- Publication of results: July 2, 2019 (Tentative)
WBJEE 2019: Paper pattern
- Total number of questions: 155
- Total marks: 200
- Physics: 40 questions
- Chemistry: 40 questions
- Mathematics: 75 questions
Section wise marking:
- In section 1, one mark will be awarded for each correct response